THE SMALL PRINT
1. Open to UK based entrants only.
2. Entries close 13.12.2020. at midnight.
3. The winner will be messaged direct via Instagram or Facebook or emailed to request their address details and those of their nominated loved one to receive one seasonal treats box each.
4. As per Instagram / Facebook rules, this promotion is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram Inc.
5. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram / Facebook of responsibility and agree to Instagram/ Facebook’s term of use.
The previous competition has closed and the winner was Erica Aspinall from Welling, Kent.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS
Each Competition is offered by Foxcombe Bakehouse.
1. 1 By entering a Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted the relevant Competition-specific terms and conditions above and the general terms and conditions set out in here. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
1.2.1 No entries received after the closing time will be eligible to win a prize.
1..2.2 In order to enter a Competition that is only run online you must have an Internet connection and in order to enter a Competition that is only run through a social media platform, you must have an account with that social media platform.
1.2.3 Should the prize for a Competition be unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. There is no cash alternative available. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. Foxcombe Bakehouse reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Foxcombe Bakehouse, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
1..2.4 Each winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity as may be required by Foxcombe Bakehouse in respect of the Competition. Foxcombe Bakehouse reserves the right to publish each winner’s name, photograph and county on its website, Facebook page and/or Twitter account or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the closing date.
1.2.5 Each winner’s name and county are available on request by emailing email@example.com
1.2.6 No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those Foxcombe Bakehouse using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
1.2.7 All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
1.2.8 Foxcombe Bakehouse reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age (if the Competition has age restrictions) and place of residence);
disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; and
disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf;
1.2.9 Foxcombe Bakehouse reserve the right to disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to Foxcombe Bakehouse social media platforms from time to time that is, in Foxcombe Bakehouse opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of Foxcombe Bakehouse or directly aimed at Foxcombe Bakehouse, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.